- McIntyre-Mills, J. 2017. Planetary Passport: Re-presentation, Accountability and Re-Generation. Springer International Publishing AG, Cham, Switzerland. eBook ISBN, 978-3-319-58011-1, 10.1007/978-3-319-58011-1
- McIntyre-Mills, J., De Vries and Binchai, N. 2014, Transformation From Wall Streetto Wellbeing: Joining Up the Dots Through Participatory Democracy and Governance to Mitigate the Causes and Adapt to the Effects of Climate Change. Springer, New York, 253. Springer, ranked B . Second and third authors provided the appendix on software user guide (pages 193-198 based on the software)
- McIntyre-Mills, J. 2014, Systemic Ethics and non-anthropocentric stewardship Springer, New York.
- McIntyre-Mills, J.J. and De Vries, D. 2011, Identity, democracy and sustainability: facing up to convergent social, economic and environmental challenges. ISCE/ Emergence / Complexity and Organization. Litchfield Park, USA. ISBN 97 80984 216536. 331 pp.
- McIntyre-Mills, J.2008, User-centric designto meetcomplexneeds, New York: Nova Science.423 page book. Appendix on software design by Denise de Vries. Output from ARC Linkage LP0560406
I would like to thank Pak Rudolf Wirawan for his role in rescuing and maintaining the software as we move towards developing a safer version using block chain. Without his intervention, the software would have been lost along with the opportunity to enable the participants of the Eco Village. -- Janet McIntyre-Mills